AIEL RECRUITMENT 2019 – 2020 DETAILS
Name of Govt organisation: Air India Express Limited
Offered Posts Name : Cabin Crew
Total Number of Vacant Seats: 51
Detailed Information of vacant Positions:
1. Cabin Crew – 51
Educational Qualification: The desirous and keen individuals must be 12th from a recognized Board.
Application / Examination Fee: ‘
- Processing fee of 500/- is required from candidates belonging to General/ OBC Category Candidates to be paid.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/ExSM are exempted from such payment of processing fee.
- The Maximum age limits of contestants should be below than 27 Years As on 01-07-2019.
- The reserved categories shall be applied in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the government.
Salary And Payscale: After getting the selection for the vacant Posts, a pay band of Rs. 36,630/- Per month shall be offered to the candidates.
Selection Process / Criteria:
- Applicants shall get shortlisted on the basis of GDPAT.
- Shortlisted contestants shall be called for Pre-employment Medical Exam, Interview.
- ON being shortlisted a merit list will be made of all those contestants who are qualified in GDPAT and Pre-employment Medical Exam, Interview.
Procedure to Apply for AIEL Recruitment 2019 – 2020:
- Contenders willing to apply for AIEL vacancy are required to attend walkin interview along with relevant documents to the following address :
Address to Walkin:
The Gateway Hotel, Calicut, Pt Usha road, Calicut, Pin – 673032
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
Date of Interview : 09-07-2019.
official Website : www.airindiaexpress.in