Calcutta High Court Vacancy 2019: – A good news for everyone who want to work in Calcutta High Court. Calcutta High Court has issued a notification regarding recruitment of Interpreting Officer . For more details of the posts candidates can read the Notification of Calcutta High Court Recruitment-2019.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019
|Name of Department:-||Calcutta High Court|
|Post Name:||Interpreting Officer|
|Number Of Post:-||08 Post|
|Salary:-||Rs. (15600- 42000) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-|
Qualification: Candidates should have Any Degree.
Fee Details :-Nursing Sister Trainee Post Pay Scale Rs. 15000/-
- For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST candidates application fee: Rs. 100/-
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected based on Test.
How to apply –
- Mode of Apply:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- Calcutta (West Bengal).
- Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 23 May 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
|Application Starting Date:-||23 May 2019.|
|Application Closing Date:-||21 June 2019.|
|Official Advertisement Link:-||Get PDF Here|
|Application Form:-||Press Here|