Name of conducting Body: Department of Local Government
Posts Name: Clerk, Lineman, Pump Operator
No. of Posts: 350
Job Category: Government Jobs
Mode of Apply: Offline
Department of Local Government Vacancy Details:
1. Clerk – 24
2. Lineman – 01
3. Assistant Lineman – 02
4. Pump Operator/ Pump Driver & Tubewell Driver – 05
5. Beldar, Mali, Mali-cum-Beldar-cum-Chowkidar, Road Gang Beldar – 51
6. Mate Civil – 01
7. Swasthak Sahayak – 01
8. Skilled Helper – 01
9. Peon – 11
10. Safai Karamchari – 253
Essential Qualification: Those candidates are having minimum qualification as Candidates who are willing to apply for Department of Local Government jobs must posses 8th/ 10th/ ITI/ Graduation Degree with computer certificate from any recognized board or institution can apply.
Restriction on Age:
- Age of applying candidates must be between 18 to 47 years as on 01-01-2019.
- Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories candidates shall be as per organization rules and regulations.
What amount I’ll get as pay band?: Appointed aspirants for Clerk, Lineman, Pump Operator posts will get remunerations of Rs. 10300 – 34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 3200/- (Post 1), Rs. 6400 – 20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 3400/3700/- (Post 2,3), Rs. 5910 – 20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- (Post 4), Rs. 4900 – 10680/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1650/- (Post 5-10) Per month which is offered by Department of Local Government.
- Selection of candidates that will well fitted in the working & responsibilities of the above said post will be depend on their performance at the time of Written Exam or Interview, Typewriting Test.
- Candidates who want to apply for Department of Local Government vacancy they are required to go through the official website of organization that is http://www.lgpunjab.gov.in.
- On home page of the official website, applicants have to select the tab “Careers / Recruitment”.
- Contenders have to search and select suitable link related to the post for which they desire to apply.
- Read all information and instructions given on the advertisement carefully.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to download application form from official website and fill application form with all required and mandatory details.
- Appliers must paste their recent passport size photograph / Certificates / Signature at the time of filling application form, if required.
- Once the application form filled successfully Participants should Send the application completed in all respects to the address mentioned below till the closing date.
Postal Address to Send Application:
Last Date to Submit Hard Copy of Application Form Is : 20-06-2019.
official Website : www.lgpunjab.gov.in