Foodstuff Corporation of India (FCI) has published notification for that recruitment of Manager (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil/ Engineering/ Electrical Mechanised Engineering/ Hindi) vacancies.
Post Name:- FCI Manager
Total Vacancy:- 330
Pay Scale:- 40,000/-Rs. to 1,40,000/-Rs.
- For General and OBC Candidates:- 800/- Rs
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates:- Nil
Form Related Dates
- Online Application Starting Date:- 28-09-2019 at 10:00pm
- Last Date for Application Form:- 27-10-2019 till 04:00pm
- Date of Online Exam(Tentative):- Month of November/December, 2019
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Manager (Hindi): 35 Years
- Graduate degree or equivalent from recognized University with minimum 60% marks
- CA/ICWA/CS (for Manager(Accountant)
Zone Wise Vacancy Details
Zone Name Post Details
- East Zone 37
- West Zone 15
- North Zone 187
- South Zone 65
- North-East Zone 26
- Manager (general Admin.)
- Manager (Depot)
- Manager (Technical)
- Manager (Accounts)
- Manager (Movement)
- Manager (Civil Engineering)
- Manager (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)
- Manager (Hindi)
- Manager (General/Depot/Movement/Accounts/Technical/Civil Engineering/Electrical Mechanical Engineering):- The selection process will be consisting of Online Test, Interview and Training.
- Manager (Hindi):- The selection process will be consisting of Online Test and Interview.
Online Exam Pattern
Subject No. of Question Max. Marks Duration
English 30 30 20 Minutes
Reasoning Ability 35 35 20 Minutes
Numerical Aptitude 35 35 20 Minutes
- Total Number of Question:- 100
- Total Number of Marks: 100
- Total Time Duration:- 60 minutes(1 hour)
- There will be negative marking of one/fourth (1/4) of the mark assigned to that question.
Note:- For more information please visit Official Website:- www.fci.gov.in
FCI Category 2 Manager Membership and enrollment Criteria 2019: Food Organization of India begins typically the FCI Manager recruitment method on its official internet site fci. gov. in. Check out here FCI Manager Category-2 application process, eligibility standards, Age Limit & Informative Qualification and the assortment process. An overall overall of 330 vacancies is going to be filled to the blog post of Manager OR Supervision Trainee (General, Movement, Tech, Accounts, Depot, Civil Design, Electrical Engineering, and Physical Engineering). FCI Manager Assortment Process involves Online Evaluation (Phase-I & Phase-II), Meeting and Working out for (General, Activity, Technical, Accounts, Depot, City Engineering, Electrical Engineering, plus Mechanical Engineering). Manager (Hindi) selection process involves On the web Test and Interview.
Curious candidates can apply with regard to the FCI Category-2 zone-wise recruitment till 27th March 2019. This recruitment commute will fill vacancies to be able to the post of Administrator in North Zone, Southerly Zone, East Zone, Western Zone and North-East Region. Candidates who qualify the particular online test and job interview will be recruited while “Management Trainee” and can be required to go through 6-months training. Candidates which complete the training effectively is going to be finally recruited while Managers.