A good news for everyone who wants to join Indian Army. Indian Army has issued a notification regarding recruitment of Short Service Commissioner Officers (Army Dental Corps). . For more details of the posts candidates can read the Notification of Indian Army Recruitment-2019.
Indian Army Recruitment 2019
|Name of Department:-||Indian Army|
|Post Name:||SSC Officer (Army Dental Corps)|
|Number Of Post:-||65 Post|
|Salary:-||Go to official notification|
Qualification: BDS/MDS passed with minimum of 55 % marks in the final year of BDS from any College/University recognized from Dental Council of India.
Age Limitation:The Candidates should not exceed 45 years as on 31st December 2019.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on NEET (MDS)-2019 Score card
How to Apply
- Do check the Official Notification OF Army Dental Corps.
- Download the Application form in the below page.
- Take a printout of the Application Form.
- Fill all the valid credentials given in the application.
- Make sure the information you filled in the application.
- Attest all the relevant supporting documents along with the application.
- Don’t forget to attach your Curriculum Vitae with the application.
- Attach the DD copy of the application fee you paid.
- Post the application form to the postal address provided below before the last date.
- Take a xerox copy of the application for further reference.
Director General Armed Forces medical Sevices,
Room No.25, L – Block,
Ministry Of Defence,
New Delhi – 110001.
|Application Starting Date:-||11-05-2019|
|Application Closing Date:-||10-06-2019|
|Indian Army Recruitment Notification:-||Get PDF Here|
|Indian Army Official Website:-||Press Here|