Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy 2019 – A good news for everyone who want to work in Mumbai Port Trust. MPT has issued a notification regarding recruitment of Nursing Sister Trainee. For more details of the posts candidates can read the Notification of Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment-2019.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2019
|Name of Department:-||Mumbai Port Trust|
|Post Name:||Nursing Sister Trainee|
|Number Of Post:-||25 Post|
|Salary:-||Check official notification|
Qualification: Candidates should have passed SSC or it’s equivalent.
Fee Details :-Nursing Sister Trainee Post Pay Scale Rs. 15000/-
- Candidates age limit should be Maximum 20 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Selection Process:- Candidates should go to the notification given below for selection process details.
How to apply –
- Mode of Apply:- Through Online.
- Postal Address: Chief Medical Officer Mumbai Port Trust Hospital, Nadkarni Park, Wadala (E) Mumbai-400 037
- Job Location:- Mb.P.T. Hospital at Nadkami Park, Wadala (East), Mumbai Port Trust, Mumbai- 400 001, Maharashtra.
- Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 24 May 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
|Application Starting Date:-||24 May 2019.|
|Application Closing Date:-||24 June 2019.|
|Official Advertisement Link:-||Get PDF Here|
|Application Form:-||Press Here|