Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Company Prosecutor, Prosecutor, Junior Scientific Officer, Director, Specialist Grade III Vacancies.
Total Vacancy:- 67
- For Others: Rs. 25/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Candidates: Nil
- Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-10-2019 (23:59 Hrs)
- Last Date for Printing the Application: 15-11-2019 (23:59 Hrs)
- Age Limit for S No. 1, 2, 3: 30 Years
- Age Limit for S No. 4, 7: 50 Years
- Age Limit for S No. 5, 6, 8, 9, 10: 45 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Post Name Education Qualification
- Company Prosecutor – Degree in Law
- Prosecutor – Any Degree
- Junior Scientific Officer – PG Degree (Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Pharmacology/ Pharmacy / Forensic Science with Chemistry)
- Director – Degree (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Production/ Industrial Engg)
- Specialist Grade III (Dermatology) – MBBS/ PG Degree/ Diploma/ M.D (Dermatology)
- Specialist Grade III (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) – MBBS/ PG Degree/ Diploma/ M.D/ M.S (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
- Specialist Grade III (Ophthalmology) – MBBS/ PG Degree/ Diploma/ M.D/ M.S (Ophthalmology)
- Specialist Grade III (Orthopaedics) – MBBS/ PG Degree/ Diploma M.D/ M.S (Orthopaedics)
- Specialist Grade III (Paediatrics) – MBBS/ PG Degree/ Diploma/ M.D (Paediatrics)
- Specialist Grade III (Psychiatrics) – MBBS/ PG Degree/ Diploma/ M.D (Psychiatry)
Note:- For More Detail Please visit Official Website www.upsc.gov.in
Degree in Details:
A. (Vacancy No. 19101405126) Seven Consultant Grade III (Dermatology), Section of Health and Loved ones Welfare, Government of Country wide Capital Territory of Delhi (ST-01, UR-06).
i. Important Qualifications: (A) Educational: (i) An established MBBS diploma included in the First of all or Second Schedule or even Part II of the particular Third Schedule (other compared to licentiate qualifications) to the particular Indian Medical Council Take action, 1956. Holders of Academic qualifications incorporated into Part 2 of the Third Routine should also fulfill typically the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) with the Indian Medical Authorities Act, 1956. (ii) Post-Graduate Degree/ Diploma in typically the concerned speciality mentioned within Section A or Part B in Schedule MIRE or equivalent i. elizabeth. M. D. (Dermatology)/ E. D. (Dermatology & Venereology)/ M. D. in Treatments with Diploma in Dermatology/ Diploma in Dermatology.
2. Experience: Three years’ encounter in the concerned Niche after obtaining the 1st Post Graduate Degree or even Five years experience following obtaining the Post Scholar Diploma.
iii. Duties: Individuals shall work in typically the dispensaries and hospitals involving the Government of NCT of Delhi and will be primarily handling sufferers of various types inside these Hospitals and dispensaries for medical treatment. However that they can, also be given with other work which include administrative and other connected work as per exigencies of the Public Support.
iv. Pay Scale: 15600-39100/- plus GP 6600/- along with NPA as per guidelines (Pre Revised). Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial, Delhi Well being Services.
sixth v. Other Conditions: Persons hired to the service will not be allowed Personal practice of any type whatsoever including any discussion and laboratory practice.
N. (Vacancy No. 19101406126) 9 Specialist Grade III (Obstetrics & Gynaecology), Department associated with Health and Family Survival, Government of National Funds Territory of Delhi (SC-04, ST-01, UR-04)
i. Vital Qualifications: (A) Educational: (i) A recognized MBBS diploma within the First or Minute Schedule or Part 2 from the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) in order to the Indian Medical Authorities Act, 1956. Holders involving Educational qualifications included within Part II in the 3rd Schedule should also fit the conditions stipulated within sub-section (3) of part (13) of the Indian native Medical Council Act, 1956. (ii) Post-Graduate Degree/ Diploma or degree in the concerned specialty mentioned in Section A new or Section B throughout Schedule VI or equal i. e. M. Deb. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)/ E. S. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)/ Diploma in Gynaecology in addition to Obstetrics.
ii. Experience: A few years’ experience inside the worried Specialty after acquiring the initial Post Graduate Degree or even Five years experience following obtaining the Post Graduate student Diploma.
iii. Duties: Applicants shall work in the particular dispensaries and hospitals involving the Government of NCT of Delhi and will be primarily handling individuals of various types in the course of these Hospitals and dispensaries for medical care. Nevertheless they can, end up being trusted with other work like administrative and other associated act as per exigencies associated with the Public Service.
4. Pay Scale: 15600-39100/- additionally GP 6600/- with NPA as per rules (Pre Revised). Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial, Delhi Health Providers.
v. Any Other Circumstances: Persons appointed to the particular service will not end up being allowed Private practice regarding any kind whatsoever like any consultation and lab practice.
C. (Vacancy Quantity 19101407126) Two Specialist Quality III (Ophthalmology), Department regarding Health and Family Well being, Government of National Funds Territory of Delhi (SC-01, ST-01).
i. Essential Certification: (A) Educational: (i) A new recognized MBBS qualification integrated in the First or even Second Schedule or Component II of the Next Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian native Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of Educational requirements included in Part 2 of the Third Timetable should also fulfill typically the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Health care Council Act, 1956. (ii) Post-Graduate Degree/ Diploma throughout the concerned speciality described in Section A or perhaps Section B in Routine VI or equivalent my partner and i. e. M. D. (Ophthalmology)/ M. S. (Ophthalmology)/ Diploma or degree in Ophthalmology/ Diploma throughout Ophthalmic Medicine and Surgical treatment.
ii. Experience: Three years’ experience in the worried Specialty after obtaining typically the first Post Graduate Level or Five years knowledge after getting the Post Graduate student Diploma. NOTE- I: Michael. R. C. P. /F. R. C. P., Farreneheit. R. C. S. relates to Diploma or Membership rights and Fellowship awarded simply by all the Royal College or university of U. K. and even Fellowship of Royal College or university of U. K. and even Fellowship of Royal University of Canada.
iii. Responsibilities: Candidates shall work inside the dispensar